Divine 9 Rhombus:
- This mesh is the same construction as the original Force mesh.
- “True Diamond”/Rhombus constructions allows for and extremely smooth release,
- Rhombus size is bigger to allow for more feel than Force Rhombus while still keeping the
- Less material in between each rhombus limits the width the mesh can stretch out, so you
will never have to worry about bagging or your pocket becoming illegal in the crucial
- Construction of the mesh gives you the best feel to consistency ratio
Different to string up:
1. Doesn’t stretch/break in as much.
2. Height and pocket shape are more sensitive to where you do skips and doubles
3. Need more diamonds in the string up pattern than with hexagon (typical mesh)
Once it is strung properly (took a little trial and error) the pocket shape is beautiful and has a more “solid”feel to it. It’s hard not to look at the pocket it looks so nice with the rhombus patterns.
When passing it feels like a smaller pocket than it is and with full strength shooting it has a little extra hold without the hook and whip.
Strung it up in a Kinetik 2 and it can literally go past vertical without the ball rolling out. Going to try it in a Mirage 2.0 and some other heads to get a final verdict, but right now I am really into this mesh.
Easy to string high quality mesh. Well done!
Easily my new favorite mesh, will buy again
DIVINE 9 RHOMBUS - Mesh Only
Love the mesh, the dynasty also gave me an extra piece of mesh and a string kit