Divine 9 Rhombus:
- This mesh is the same construction as the original Force mesh.
- “True Diamond”/Rhombus constructions allows for and extremely smooth release,
- Rhombus size is bigger to allow for more feel than Force Rhombus while still keeping the
- Less material in between each rhombus limits the width the mesh can stretch out, so you
will never have to worry about bagging or your pocket becoming illegal in the crucial
- Construction of the mesh gives you the best feel to consistency ratio
First time shopping and y’all threw in another piece for free, thank you so much!
It's nice to see all of the new mesh out on the market and Divine 9 Rhombus certainly fills a niche. It took me a long time to string up given the diamond size but it has resulted in some really nice pockets. I recommend using it if you like low whip pockets. If you want something closer to the normal mesh experience divine 9 hexagon is the way to go
Having coached youth lacrosse for the last several years, I am restringing lots of heads every year. The Divine 9 is exactly what my players need in terms of quality, durability, and function. What the kids like about it is that it looks and feels great. So many colorways let kids really connect to their stick and feel like its and extension of themselves. I love that. Thanks.
Prefer the 9 to the 10 because of the size of the holes. Would love a 7 or 8 diamond rhombus. Always a smooth release and great feel. Most players just don’t know how good it is bc they are afraid to switch things up. Don’t be afraid!
I appreciate the extra mesh you sent with my order. It was a pleasant surprise. Top quality mesh comes from the Mesh Dynasty.